For more information on the i Series range of fence energizer systems, view the the i Series brochure.
An intelligent system – the fence that talks to you.
Working together the i Series system (Energizer, Energizer Controller, Fence Monitor & Remote/Fault Finder) provides fence information at a glance and if it detects any faults, leads you directly to them, saving you hours of searching.
Energy efficient, the Energizer provides incredible fence performance for the unit’s power size - adjusting its power output to suit your fence conditions and minimise power consumption.
- Quick scan LED fence performance lights: green light shows fence ok, red light flashes if there’s a fence fault and solid red light shows sudden increase in fence load
- Easy installation and good connection using split bolt recessed terminals
- User safety and reliable animal control with in-built lightning and short circuit protection
- Better fence management with output, earth and fence voltage alarms
- Flexible power options - can be used with an inverter (G51611) to allow battery powered operation
- Click to view the inverter installation video.
Energizer Performance Characteristics
Single Wire Distance: 600km
Multi Wire Distance: 200km
Size of Property: 1000 acres/ 400 Ha
Gallagher Recommendation: 50km
Stored Energy: 100 Joules
Output Energy: 71 Joules
Energizer Controller – total peace of mind that your fence is working correctly
Shows all of your fence performance information (e.g. voltage, faults and location) in one convenient separate display box that can be located up to 50m away from the Energizer. A three meter extension cable is included (a 10 meter cable (G58710) is also available but sold separately).
- Displays voltage and current readings at the Energizer and for up to 6 Fence Monitors
- Locate in a convenient location for instant updates e.g. side of the shed
- Peace of mind assured with quick scan LED fence performance lights
- Locate fault zones quickly and use to turn the Energizer on/off
- Fully waterproof for indoor or outdoor placement
- See the Energizer Controller Introduction video
- See the Energizer Controller - Advanced Settings video.
Save hours searching for & fixing faults with a Remote & Fault Finder (sold separately). The Remote pinpoints the fault within the monitored zone and enables you to turn off the Energizer during repair and on again once complete. Check out the video - Finding Fence Faults with the Gallagher i Series Fence Energizer System.
Keep a wathchful eye on your fence with a Fence Monitor (sold separately). Add up to five Fence Monitors on your fence system to turn it into a fully monitored set up that keeps the Energizer Controller constantly up to date with fence performance.
Have fence performance information sent via SMS to your phone. The SMS Energizer Controller (sold separately) enables alarms to be sent to your phone, fence performance status checked and energizer turned on/off via text message.
Secure valuable farm equipment with an Alarm System (sold separately). Monitor a section of fence and drive external strobe lights, sirens or alarm panels if the circuit is broken eg: gate opened or a wire cut.