Fence Energizer M2800i
(Previously: i Series M2800i Fence Energizer System)
- Stored energy: 28 Joules
- Output energy 15.5 Joules
- Powers up to 80km (50 miles) of multi-wire permanent fence
- Suitable for property size: 300 acres / 120 hectares
- Mains powered with option to be powered from a battery through an inverter
- Green indicator light flashes when energizer is working satisfactorily
- Red indicator light flashes when energizer has detected a fence fault. Solid red when there is a sudden increase in fence load
- Split bolt recessed terminals with wire guide for simple and clean wire installation
- Surface mount technology that delivers superior quality
- Features high performance adaptive output control technology automatically adjusts to suit your fence conditions while minimising power consumption. Includes alarms to highlight when fence or earth problems occur
- Alarms on output, fence and earth voltage alert when voltage is under pre-set levels. Default alarm levels are: output voltage 3kV, earth voltage 500V
- Advanced lightning protection
- Self diagnostic ability allowing you to determine the fault in your system quicker
- RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) suppressed circuitry
- High tolerance in-built power supply enables successful 230V operation on the poorest performing rural power outlets
- Short circuit protection to ensure user safety and product reliability if the outputs are directly shorted together
- Three high voltage terminals for earth, earth reference and fence terminal connections
- Power supply requirements: 140 to 270 Volt AC, 20 watts
- Adaptive control will adjust energy levels to maintain 8.0kv output
- Comes with separate Energizer Controller*
- Comes with Fence Monitor to create a fence zone. Reports back alarms and regular fence conditions from the fence zone to energizer and controller. Enables energizer and controller to identify if the zone is causing loss of fence performance. Up to 6 Fence Monitors can be installed (extra Fence Monitors sold separately).
- Comes with Energizer Remote and Fault Finder allowing you to switch the energizer on/off from anywhere along the fence line.
- Accurately measure fence voltage and current, with arrow showing direction of current flow (fault location). Retrieves and displays alarm status of the energizer and connected zones
- Compatible with SMS Energizer Controller enabling alarms to be sent to your phone, fence performance status checked and energizer turned on/off via text message(sold separately)
- Energizer can be connected to an Alarm System to notify you if there is a problem on a monitored section of fence should an electric gate be opened or wire cut. Alarm is sent to controller, remote or your phone (via SMS Energizer Controller). Alarm System can drive siren and strobe lights (all sold separately).
* Energizer Controller
- Easily monitor and control fence performance
- Mount in a convenient location up to 50m** from energizer for easy access of fence performance information
- View fence and zone performance at a glance (zone applies to M1800i and M2800i)
- Turn energizer ON/OFF from controller
- Fully waterproof.
**Three metre cable provided. Extend up to 50m with additional RJ12 cable or up to 200m with special low resistance cable.
KM Single Wire Fence:
KM Multi Wire Fence:
Size of Property:
300 acres/ 120 Ha